You are here: Home > HIV > HIV Vaccine to Enter Phase 1 Human Trials (Brainstorm Ep36)

HIV Vaccine to Enter Phase 1 Human Trials (Brainstorm Ep36)

Website qdragon.info Shirts and Stuff www.zazzle.com My twitter twitter.com Like Brainstorm on Facebook www.facebook.com Medical News tinyurl.com Evolution News tinyurl.com Neuroscience News tinyurl.com Hosted by www.youtube.com
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Tags: , , , , , ,

• Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • Twitter
  • RSS

25 Responses to “HIV Vaccine to Enter Phase 1 Human Trials (Brainstorm Ep36)”

1. MegaCurioso1234 says:

this is it!

2. jasonguyperson says:

I am Legend.

3. mphello says:

Mice are engineers now?

4. mphello says:

Damn sex-loving birds.

5. mphello says:

I’ve been to UWO (once). I didn’t know they did much deep research (seriously – I was ignorant of that fact). I knew they did some great work in symbolic algebra in their math department, but that’s about it.

6. dantedom1 says:

the FDA would approve a cure for HIV as long this cure doesn’t destroy already established industries that develop drugs for it. a vaccine that uses further radiation and chemicals to threat it? that sounds capitalist enough to me.

7. JonThm says:

Giving a drip of interleukin two and four will make an action the active human antibody to HIV. C my videos on HIV

8. annie46664 says:

Do your own homework via relaiable, HONEST means, & you’ll ALL soon discover that HIV has NEVER EVER been isolated in any human being to date! < Scientific FACT #1.
    #2: HIV has NEVER caused ANY DISease EVER~ apart from the totally unnecessary DEATH SENTENCES ‘their’ absolutely BOGUS, 400x DILUTED blood tests, offer Gay men & all Blacks they can CATCH to fall for this MASSIVE $CAM ~ both hugely profitable whilst culling those they consider to be useless eaters / bottom feeders (no pun intended!)

9. annie46664 says:

10. annie46664 says:

BTW ~ Thee ONLY efficacious CURE FOR HIV & AID$ is the blood of a Rhino POACHER!
    KwaZulu Natal

11. vinny111 says:

HIV does not even exist its not even Scientifically Proven? and the scientist gallo got done for fraud,HIV=FRAUD HIV doctors jobs are based upon LIES FRAUD & ILLUSION,all of hiv so called doctors jobs is based upon LIES FRAUD & ILLUSION,they are Fakes i feel sorry for these doctors they are no better then Modern day Nazis,they drink hitlers Koolaid.

12. Paxmax says:

HIV vaccine… it’s probably not Monckton medicin!

13. Thinkagain6 says:

100 million dollars later and it wont work but they will be able to retire and thats how hiv/aids money is spent…Watch a documentary called house of numbers on youtube.

14. Teeziel says:

cool 2 Canadian universities in brainstorm news!

15. anninhilator says:

Voice is relaxing, i can’t focus on what she is saying >.<
    also she speaks too fast.

Nice stories tho

16. mykegoh says:

So you think children who got HIV from blood transfusion are dirt bags too!!

17. franks2732 says:

I don’t think bigoted asses have brains, I bet I am right

18. duffman1221 says:

i dont think dirt bags deserve a vaccine

19. youcrackers2 says:

2k12

20. zer01ife says:

I do like her voice, She relaxes me, nice choice qdragon, how did you find her?

21. ChrisTheAspergerGuy says:

This is some of the best news I’ve heard in a while. I just hope the Jesus-tards don’t get in the way like they do with pretty much every advance in medical science.

22. hivquestions says:

please question the 2 or 3 protein HIV test – vaccinations, drug use, steroids and pregnancy can all cause positive hiv test results – we now have information that we didn’t have before – hivquestions

23. thereforeithought says:

Good, a “killed” vaccine, it’s probably not perfect, but at least we’re getting somewhere.

24. TheAtheistPaladin says:

When you when phase 1 is make HIV vaccine, the next step is obvious. It can only be the noble prize. Even the underwear gnomes know that.

25. cosmos11 says: